Monday, July 2, 2012

Monday 7.2.12 DUNKIN' DONUTS!


Hhhhheeeyyyy, 
The internet access on campus is a little slow making it difficult to blog, so I've been journaling on my computer and we come to a Dunkin Donuts once a week for internet. So FYI get ready for some Monday memos from me :) Along with some recaps from the week.
Today Yui and have been shopping for the groceries in La Ceiba. We live about 30 minutes up the mountain in Las Mangas (a small farming community among other farming communities) and every week we will takes the bus down for any extra groceries we need and some internet access. Its been fun to be in the city, but a little overwhelming at times. I'm very thankful for Yui who has done this 3 times by now and knows the city like the back of her hand! Its so great to have a friend from the states here! 
Allison has been sick the past few days but is feeling better today! Although, not completely recovered, so continue to pray. ADDITIONALLY!!!! She said she had some contractions last night and this morning she was thinking that the baby could be on the way! (I don't know if I meanioned that she's pregnant, but she is! and she's planning on having a home birth.) Please pray for her today. If she doesn't have the baby today, it will be soon :)
I hope all of you are doing well today. I am praying for you constantly and that God will continue to be present in your days. I love you all very much and I am so thankful for your support while I am away. Your prayers have made my time here more enjoyable and I know that without them it would be difficult. Thank you for your support! I hope to write again soon! 
Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment