Monday, July 9, 2012

Sunday 7.8.12

This morning, I participated in the discipleship group. Though they spoke in spanish the entire time, the Holy Spirit continued to meet me through the language and I was able to learn from Larry’s teaching and understand as many poured out their hearts and shared God’s work in their lives. This community is alive and breathing and I love being part of it. I only wish I knew more spanish so I could fully partake. Afterwards we all ate lunch together and spent some time laughing and talking. Many people felt sick today including Yui, Louis, Karla and even Allison didn’t feel well for a little while. But luckily we had an afternoon of rest and all are relatively well tonight. Hopefully whatever bug that’s going around will avoid me. Pray for the health of our community here mind, body, and soul. 

No comments:

Post a Comment